AirBox Neo provides automated content playout for satellite channels, cable head-ends, over-the-air broadcasters and corporate TV users. It is designed to be extremely robust, in order to meet the highest reliability demands of on-air playout. Due to its unique modular architecture it is also suitable for webcasters, hotel Pay TV channels, corporate presentations, video wall sourcing and other program distribution systems.
AirBox Neo – Multi Parallel Output enables the running of two or more SDI or IP streaming SD/HD outputs simultaneously, so that broadcasters can easily provide parallel outputs in any combination needed to deliver the content.
AirBox Neo supports vast variety of video/audio formats from virtually every known production platform. Files from third-party video servers such as Leitch, Seachange, etc. are natively supported.
Any changes to the playlist during on-air session are possible! There are no locked clips in the playlist, except the one which is currently playing. They can be trimmed, edited or repositioned. Playback order can be changed on-the-fly with commands like skip to next or jump. Such order changes are performed seamlessly without stopping the current playout session. Live productions are facilitated by the powerful Live Show Clipboard which allows insertion and/or execution of various events or live streams.
For automated playout AirBox Neo allows playlist scheduling for weeks ahead. Resulting gaps or time overlaps are automatically resolved in order to ensure continuous operation even when conflicting timed events are present. Special facilities ensure uninterrupted operation if content files or even entire schedules are missing or misplaced.
AirBox supports MPEG1/2/H.264, HDV and DV streams from virtually every known production platform providing AVI, MPEG, WMV, Quick Time or MXF content. Files from third-party servers such as Leitch or Seachange are natively supported.
For live productions, any changes to the playlist during on-air session are possible! There are no qued or locked clips. Every clip in the playlist, except the one which is currently playing, can be trimmed, edited or repositioned. Moreover, playlist order can be changed on-the-fly with commands like skip to next or jump. Such order changes are performed seamlessly without stopping current playout session. Live productions are facilitated by the powerful Live Show Clipboard which allows insertion and/or execution of various events or live streams.
AirBox Neo Latest Features
- Compatible with a vast variety of compression types: MPEG-2, DV, DVCPro, DVCPro HD, AVC/H.264, HAVC/H.265, XAVC etc.
- Supports a multitude of media containers: MPEG-2 program and transport streams, AVI, QuickTime, MP4, MXF, GXF, LXF etc.
- SMPTE2016-3 AFD Support
- Advanced time-based scheduling with automated conflict resolving
- Simultaneous video scaling of both live input and playlist output
- Mixing different media formats, frame rates and resolutions in a single playlist
- Ingest control for CaptureBox Neo
- Playback of clips still being ingested
- Built-in static and animated logos support
- Additional video transformations
- On-air subtitling, 3D side-by-side subtitling
- Closed caption playout support for EIA 608, EIA 708 and XDS
- Multi-channel multi-language audio playout
- Dolby Digital Plus and Dolby-E audio media playback and output
- Automatic audio routing and remapping based on audio language, type and other metadata
- Automatic Loudness Control
- Live sources from SDI, MPEG-2 TS (UDP/RTP), HTTP(S), RTMP, MMS(H) and YouTube
- SCTE 104/35 generation for commercial insertion
- SCTE-104 Decoder for Digital Program/Commercial Insertion (optional)
- UDP/RTP/RTMP stream output
- Metadata support for text-rich graphics insertion
- Detailed playout log (AsRun log, System log)
- Live Show Clipboard for on-the-fly event and live stream insertion
- Third party devices control (video routers, video mixers, DTMF, GPI, etc.)
- Remote playout control through VDCP, GPI, DTMF, Network API, etc.
- Redundant Playout